I had my nasal tip done with autologous costal cartilage and used silicone for the nasal bridge. If, as an early correction, I remove only the silicone and slightly lower the nasal tip, is there a high chance of contracture? Is it very risky to remove it now?
More in this category
Nose Re-Surgery@rhino-redoJan 28 Please give me reviews on complete nose implant removal.
I had surgery 7 years ago with Medpor, septal cartilage, and silicone. If I remove everything, will there be problems? Anyone who has done it, please share your reviews
Nose Re-Surgery@rhino-redoJan 28 People who have had their nose removed~~~~
After removing the nose implant, is the nose definitely softer than when you had nose surgery? And is there no foreign-body sensation or feeling like it's pulling to one side that you had after nose surgery? Also, when you smile, open your
Nose Re-Surgery@rhino-redoJan 28 Please recommend a hospital for nasal reconstruction/restoration surgery!
Please I had hump nose surgery that went wrong, so I got a secondary surgery. I was referred to the place as being good, but the silicone implant slid down and had to be removed, and the cartilage they put in is now protruding. My nasal…
Nose Re-Surgery@rhino-redoJan 27 I had everything removed yesterday, but the swelling between my eyebrows is so severe…
This morning, I was already shocked when I saw my eyes were red and swollen, but it’s been getting worse and worse all day. Just now, I looked in the mirror and got so startled that I woke up completely and even broke out in a cold sweat.
Nose Re-Surgery@rhino-redoJan 27 I had revision nose surgery and I think it’s ruined
Hoohoohoohoo this is my 3rd revision nose surgery. I haven’t had any side effects so far and did it because of the shape. This time I changed the line, used donated rib cartilage for the first time, and corrected my bulbous nose. For real,
Nose Re-Surgery@rhino-redoJan 27 It’s almost two months now, but can’t I remove the silicone?
My nose is way too high, and they said it was swelling, so I waited and waited, but it isn’t going down. The glabella area is too high, and I don’t want to live like this. Do I really have to wait the full 6 months? If anyone had it…