Post

Nose Re-Surgery

If it’s blacklisted or not recommended, please let me know Help me please

I’m not asking for much I think it might be inflammation right now, and it’s been almost 4 months, but every single day is hard because of pain in the bridge of my nose. I don’t want to go back to the original clinic, so I’m thinking of waiting until the 6-month mark, removing the silicone, and lowering the nasal tip. I’ve been looking around, but the place I still feel drawn to is ㅊㅁ? But at first, I chose my rhinoplasty clinic after looking on Babitalk and it went badly, so now I can’t even trust the place I choose myself. Please help me

And if it is inflammation, can I wait until 6 months, remove the silicone, and lower the nasal tip at the same time?

View on sungyesa ↗

No replies yet.

More in this category