Sigh~~~.. I thought I made a pretty good decision for my first surgery, but trying to decide on a hospital for revision surgery is really hard, and emotionally hard too.. I just didn’t like the shape from the beginning. It was a nose that looked okay from one angle and not great from another, so I kept worrying about it and ended up missing the AS period; I was such an idiot. It really feels unfair to have to pay for revision surgery again.
Anyway, for people getting revision surgery, if rib cartilage is recommended, you have to choose between donated and autologous, right? What would you choose..? At Banana, they said it was up to me, and at And, they said if I’m concerned about the nasal tip drooping, it would be better to go with autologous, but my head feels like it’s going to explode. What should I do Should I really think of autologous rib cartilage as something to use only if I end up needing a second revision..?