Post

Nose Re-Surgery

Surgery scheduled for next month, but I’m reconsidering the tip

I was originally going to have surgery this week, but things got complicated and it was postponed until next month. I had already completed the booking and decided what to do with the tip, so I thought I could wait with peace of mind, but having more time has made me reconsider again T_T This is truly a mental illness that won’t end until I have the surgery Since I naturally have a low nose, I think I would feel a huge sense of loss if I removed the implant. I’m wondering whether I should lower and reshape the tip nicely, since it would use my own septal cartilage anyway

View on sungyesa ↗

No replies yet.

More in this category