Post

Nose Re-Surgery

I got inflammation. Do I need to remove everything from the nasal tip too?

It’s been about 2 weeks since surgery, and I had no swelling the whole time, but suddenly it swelled up and the nasal tip turned red. It hurts when I press the swollen area. From the beginning, I had a strong feeling of pressure, tightness, and foreign-body sensation, but since it was right after surgery, I was going to wait it out… But I had no swelling all along and then it suddenly swelled up a lot, so I think it’s inflammation. I’ll probably take antibiotics for about a week, and if it doesn’t calm down, I think I’ll have it removed. In this case, do I still have to wait 6 months…? And would it be better to remove everything from the nasal tip too? I’m really distressed.

View on sungyesa ↗

No replies yet.

More in this category