Post

Nose Re-Surgery

Early removal of the full nose at GYS

Today is exactly day 20 since surgery. I asked GYS, and they said I need to do it right away, but what do you think about having a consultation and then going straight into surgery on the same day? If I don’t do it now, I’d have to wait 6 months. Would it be better to carefully wait 6 months, go consult a few hospitals, and then decide? Right now it also feels like there may be something wrong with the functional part after surgery, and for my first nose surgery I only went to one famous place and made the decision too hastily. I’m scared that if I make another rushed decision and it goes wrong again, that would really be the end.

View on sungyesa

No replies yet.

More in this category