Post

Nose Re-Surgery

Decision.... This is hard?

I went to ㅇㅇㅂ and ㅈㅇㅌ, but I can't decide as easily as I thought I've decided on rib cartilage for the material, but there's a slightly awkward difference in cost.. But honestly, for revision rhinoplasty, it's right not to worry about the cost, isn't it?.... If I keep weighing things like this and end up needing another revision later, then I'm really just hopeless....

View on sungyesa

No replies yet.

More in this category