It has been 3 years since the surgery, and I contacted them because it seemed like inflammation was building up, but they said the booking queue was so full that the earliest availability was in July. I had silicone, ear cartilage, and septal cartilage. The price was around 290. My attending doctor is not there now, so they said they would connect me with the head doctor. At another hospital they said it looked like inflammation and that I should remove it quickly.
Clinics mentioned
More in this category
Nose Surgery@rhinoJun 7 The Plus review
I had a consultation with Director [Doctor A] today. Since I consulted without getting a CT, I could not receive counseling on the functional aspects, only on the cosmetic aspects. I was consulted about crooked nose correction, silicone…
Nose Surgery@rhinoJun 7 The Plus review
I had a consultation with Director G today. Since I had the consultation without a CT scan, I couldn't get any advice on the functional side and only discussed the aesthetic side. I consulted about white nose correction, silicone, and…
Nose Surgery@rhinoJun 3 First Button review
Please note that I did not have surgery, so the surgery expectation score is 1. It felt like the consultation had at least some degree of trustworthiness, maybe because they looked at the CT scan.. But the manager seemed confident, which…
Nose Surgery@rhinoMay 26 Review of Uain
First of all, since it was a private clinic, I felt confident about it. The consultation with the manager was very comfortable. The manager asked me many questions and made appropriate suggestions. And I also had a CT scan. The director…
Nose Surgery@rhinoMay 21 D Day Review
Since it was a one-doctor clinic, there was no one waiting, and I waited alone before going in right away! The manager is friendly like an older sister from the neighborhood haha. The consultation was fun. The director also gave a…
Nose Surgery@rhinoMay 13 Nose Lab review
The director explains things if you ask questions, but because it's revision surgery and there is inflammation, they said they have to open it up to know for sure. Since there is inflammation and they previously used a septal graft and ear