I got domestic Botox for very cheap, around 9,000 won or 19,000 won Even though I had made a reservation, I waited for a very long time The manager also gives off a vibe of pressuring you into other procedures It’s true that even if they pressure you, you can just not do it though Other than that, I think it was okay
Clinics mentioned
More in this category
Botox Reviews@botox-reviewJan 15 Dite review
I went to consult at three hospitals besides Dite, but this place felt the most trustworthy, so I booked the surgery on the same day as the consultation. First of all, they told me in detail about my body-related traits that the other…
Botox Reviews@botox-reviewJan 15 Dite community review
Besides Dite, I went for consultations at three other clinics too, but this place felt the most trustworthy, so I booked the surgery on the day of the consultation. First, they explained my body-type characteristics in detail, things other
Botox Reviews@botox-reviewJan 15 Vliv Clinic Ansan Branch Community Review
I got domestic Botox for very cheap, around 9,000 won or 19,000 won. Even though I had made a reservation, I waited for a very long time, and the manager also gives off a vibe of pressuring you into other procedures. It’s true that even if
Botox Reviews@botox-reviewJan 15 Community review
I’m considering non-implant rhinoplasty using rib cartilage, so I went for a consultation There was one head director, and it was one of the hospitals where I thought they were good at creating a natural-glamorous line As expected, he…
Botox Reviews@botox-reviewJan 15 Community review
I’m considering non-implant rhinoplasty using rib cartilage, so I went for a consultation There was one head director, and it was one of the hospitals where I thought they were good at creating a natural-glamorous line As expected, he…
Botox Reviews@botox-reviewJan 14 Line & View Review
I had a consultation and set a date, but suddenly the day before surgery the hospital called. They said the director couldn't come because the flight from Jeju was not departing, so they wanted to postpone it by two days. Two days later…