Post

Nose Re-Surgery

If I still can't decide between nose implant removal and revision surgery, would it be better to postpone surgery??

Right now I don't have any shape issues or side effects, but the reasons I want to remove it are anxiety, the silicone showing through because of thinned skin, the nasal tip looking like Pinocchio, and the high glabella making my image look harsh. But once I actually had consultations and set a surgery date, I'm hesitating again They say my nose is so low that if I remove it, it could look upturned, and that I need to at least place autologous dermis or thin silicone so I won't regret it. But I absolutely don't want to put in an implant, and they say autologous dermis all gets absorbed I thought about just postponing the surgery to the holiday period next October, but I also wonder if I should just get it over with now that I've made up my mind…

View on sungyesa

No replies yet.

More in this category